Wanting Too Much Of Something Is Not Always Good

Long time ago, there was a family that was very bad, the family was called earthquake because they were very ugly, selfish and annoying, the younger one was called Inoyi, he made his teacher sounds like she farted with his farting pillow, the older one his name was Bady, he broke his class mate’s house with a bulldozer and the police thought the owner of the bulldozer was the owner of the house. But after sometime there neighbour who was very kind and the family name was Kindyue because they were very kind, beautiful and smart , the oldest boy his name was Kindy because he was so smart he sometimes do someone else’s homework, Mart is the second brother who was 12 years old and he was in year 11. One day Mr Boo which is Inoyi’s dad, he asked his neighbour Mr High which is Mart’s dad, “why is your children are good and my children are naughty”, Mr High answered him smiling, “ I give my wife tablets when I want a child and then I get good children, but I must give my wife only one tablet each month or she will get sick, Mrs High said. The next day Mr Boo bought the same tablets as Mr High has got, he gave the tablet to his wife and explained what does the tablet do, when his wife herd that she took the tablets and swelled them then she started buying the same tablets and swallow one every day even though her husband told her it’s dangerous but she didn't listen to him. One day she went to the doctor and asked him if she is pregnant, when the doctor took sonar for her and told her she was pregnant but when the doctor was going to tell her something else, she ran off and told her husband without paying to the doctor. 6 months later, she went to a different doctor so the old one doesn't remind her of the money she didn't pay last time, when the new doctor told her that she is pregnant with six babies she and she did the same thing and ran off and told her husband without paying again. After 3 months she went to the hospital with her husband and her kids when the doctor sow her kids he got really scared and told her all the time she didn't pay he will be paying it for her, after he finished talking he took sonar and said to her he will make an operation for her and get the babies out and it will be 100% safe. After the operation Mrs Boo died but the children survived, because Mrs Boo took too much tablets so her kids became kind that they kept telling each other you’re first with everything so they take long time do something just because of their kindness.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!