I Wish I Could Fly

I wish I could fly
By Luke Miller

A little boy called Luke was playing basketball with his friends. He was just about to make a slam-dunk, to win the game for his friends and get into the grand final. But he fell and broke his leg. When he went home he just said.
“I wish I could fly. With all of the talking birds and all of the dragons.”

Luke was just about to kill himself because he could not fly. He was very sad everyday, he just was so desperate to fly. He was going to jump off the biggest building in the world. He jumped and he flew up in the air! He was flying.
“I’m flying my dream came true!” Luke yelled. He went and played basketball with his friends. He won the fun basketball game for his friends by a slam-dunk and flew off.
“I’m flying with all the dragons and all the talking birds!” Luke yelled.

After a few hours he looked around. Everyone was staring at him. A few minutes after that all of the animals and the dragons attacked him. He was one minute away from dieing. BOOM! He woke up from a good dream, but a bad nightmare.
“Am I alive?” Luke said. He went outside and he realised he was alive. His mum and his dad had the same dream as him, and they were all thrilled that he was alive. Luke was glad he could not fly, but he realised that no person can fly including him.

The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!