Heartbroken

It all started when i went to school.
I met a boy who seemed quite fine. Everytime i saw this boy he made me laugh, giggle or even just blush. I could never be myself around him. I had to be like someone who was cool and cute. I changed my hairstyles about a thousand times so he could notice me, but he never took a second look at me. The next day i thought that if i said something about me liking him to his face he might like me. I sure got a surprise when i got to school! I saw him with another girl and they were giggling and having fun, I saw him put his arm around her and straight away I thought that he hated me. I wanted to get rid of this girl and have him to myself. But instead all i did was cry in the bathroom all day and i mean all day. I was surely heartbroken for sure.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!