I Want My Wishes

One day when people were happy and farmers were planting, there was a house with a gold lamp. The kid Zac liked it so much because it shone every day by the sunlight. He thought if he could just get the lamp, just maybe he could rub it and see a genie and make three wishes.

The three wishes he wanted was that when you turn 16, you stay that age and never die; to have unlimited money in the bank and to bring his Nanana to life.

So that night he went to the house with the lamp to steal it. He knew it was wrong to steal, but he just had to have it. So he went on his roof like a ninja and went across the roof's until he got to the house. He picks the lock and the alarm goes off. The owner runs out with a baseball bat and said "give me my lamp back!"

Zac ran off with the lamp and the next morning he rubbed it and it did nothing at first. Then it moved and kept on moving. Then it sparkled, then popped out a genie! He was dancing around in circles cheering in joy and the genie said "Stop dancing boy. I will grant you three wishes" he said "What do you require?"

Zac told the genie his wishes. "I would like it that when people reach 16 years old, you will not age and die. My next wish is that Nanana is to be a live again".

"Choose wisely young one" the genie said, "this is your last wish".

"I would like unlimited money in the bank" said Zac. "Your wish will be done" said the genie.

Zac lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!