Killer Cosmetics

People think there’s only one world. But there are two. There’s our everyday human world, and there’s one far away in a different galaxy, called Lipstick Land.

They are very normal, to themselves, but, to you they may be weird. They look and do everything perfect. So listen up and you will know how they live their life.

Around three years ago, there was one lipstick that was different. He was brown, and he hated everyone. Each day he walked down the street the others walked perfect, they talked perfect, and shopped perfect. They even stared perfectly when he walked past. He felt so mad. He was not perfect. He was not nice. So he decided he would rule the land. Each night he would lock himself in his room and work out a plan.

He couldn’t work out a plan, though. So he turned bad.

Everybody that stared at him, he put his head down, and imitated a bull charging. In doing this, he would kill.

He thought that if he kept doing this, the people would give in and let him rule.

He was doing this for months. The people were scared, but they would not give in. they had to think of a way to protect themselves. They tried everything but it wouldn’t work. Then one time somebody grabbed a bin lid and shielded themself from him. It broke his stick, but a lot more, too. It broke his spirit.

Now he is kind, just like the others. A good man to tell stories, too.

By Celina Gray
St Mary’s Maffra

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!