Leah Mara And Morgan Arga

LEAH MARA AND MORGAN ARGA

By Leah Pettit-Granger (age 7)

On a cold, misty winter evening in a tiny village in England, no one spoke a word. Because right there in front of their eyes there stood something they had never seen before….. It was an entire colony of aliens!!
After the moment of shock every single person in the village started to run around screaming. AAAAAAAAAAAH!!! That was the only noise you could hear among the panicking people. Now, you may think that every single little tiny person in the village was panicking, but no you’re wrong, for there was one tiny person who was ready to save the day and her name was…. LEAH MARA!!!!!!!!
Leah Mara was a small girl, in fact, she was not much taller than your average dining room table. But, there was more to Leah Mara than meets the eye. For inside her tiny head, she had the biggest brain in the village. However, now that the aliens had arrived Leah Mara had the same amount of smartness as their leader, Morgan Arga.
“So, this is Earth is it, seems very boring here. Who is the leader of this glum village.
“I AM” shouted Leah Mara.
“You” Morgan Arga said “you’re the size of a pea.
“No I am not. “I may be small but I am still smart”.
“Oh really lets have an intelligence competition.”
“alright”
They both sat down.
Then Morgan Arga shouted “Question please”.
An alien said “ What is 99+1?”. “100” they both shouted at once. They give each other a suspicious look. Another alien said “Next question is… how do you spell cat?” “c-a-t” they both shouted again. “Final question” said a third alien, “Is Saturn a planet?” There was a pause, and then “Yes” shouted Leah Mara. “Correct” said the alien. “You win”!!! NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because you won you get this giant golden cup. “said the alien
“Thanks. But wouldn’t your little friend here want to keep the cup” said Leah Mara.
“Yes I would” said Morgan Arga. “I want to keep my special golden cup.”
Then Leah Mara said “Morgan Arga I just want to be friends with you so we can play with each other every single sunny day there is and according to the weather it is going to be sunny every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday”!
Morgan Arga was so happy that she forgot all about the golden cup and started playing with Leah Mara. They played tag for the whole entire day. From then on Morgan Arga came to Earth every day she could to play with her best friend Leah Mara. Sometimes they played ‘hide-and-seek’ with all the other people and ‘stuck in the mud’ but their favourite game was ‘tag’ so they played it most of the time. But since they didn’t get that much time to play Morgan Arga asked Leah Mara if she could live in her little village in her house and as far as I know she is still living there!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!