Baked Mcbean

Wow!” I yelled as I saw all the cans of baked beans my mother bought me. Now I have an unlimited supply of baked beans I thought. My name is Baked, Baked McBean. You can tell I eat loads of baked beans, I eat them for breakfast, lunch, dinner and for snacks. I even use them for dips and sauce. My mum says I eat too much, well that's true, I'm actually so big my very large sister calls me sumo. Do you think she's mean? No! No no no! She's much worse, once she bought 100 cans of baked beans just to tease me. Mean isn't she? Anyway, I decided to store them in a storage tank that can fit up to 100 litres. "Honey it's time to sleep!"Mum called. "Okay!"I yelled. So I closed my lamp and drifted to sleep. Sploosh! Splash! I heard a sound that woke me up. "Aaagh" I screamed as I saw my room filled with baked beans. I peered over the edge of my floating bed and fell. "Help, I'm drowning!" I yelled. Well I have got to do what I have to do. So I gobbled the beans up bit by bit. Every bite was delicious, but after I had eaten it all I burped. I burped a loud and smelly one. It was so smelly even I couldn't stand the stench of it. Just as I finished burping dad came in with a candle in his hand. There was so much flammable gas that our house exploded."Aaaagh" I screamed. Then I realised it was all a dream, but I heard a rattling noise near the door. I opened the door and out came baked beans. "Aaaagh!Not again!".

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!