Many Issues With My Mum In A Day

“Tidy your room, right now at once. This room has to be spick and span when I come back, then you can go and play with your friends, Jack” shouted mum. “Mum, it’s gonna take such a long time”, protested Jack. “STOP ARGUING BACK, SHUT UP AND CLEAN YOU ROOM", screamed mum angrily. And I slammed the door with a big thud. I sat on my bed trying really hard to calm myself down, all I could feel was anger rising up uncontrollably. My room was a total mess.
After a few minutes, I decided to clean my room up, and that’s when mum came in to check out what I was up to. “I’m really sorry to be harsh to you, sweetie, but that’s the only way you listen to me”. I sighed. “Now can I go outside to play with my friends?” I said calmly, “Certainly you can but be back an hour later because we have to go to that party, remember?”, “Oh yeah”, I replied. Just remembered that Lilly’s birthday today, so they are having a party at their house tonight, and mum and I are invited.
As soon as I just stepped outside it started pouring heavily. Oh crap. I went back inside bored and with anger. “What’s up?” said mum, “All cause of you wasting my time to tidy up my room, it started raining as I just stepped outside, thanks a lot, mum” I roared furiously, at her. Mum just hesitated a bit and walked off with a frowning face. I knew I had made her sad and heartbroken.
After some time, I went to her and said “I’m really sorry for being really rude and disrespectful. I just lost control, mum”. “It’s ok” replied mum, trying to cheer up.

“Always be kind to your parents, they have feelings as well. So watch out for whatever
comes out of your mouth”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!