Zombie OUtbreak

In the centre of a far away jungle there lived a colony of British soldiers who were attacking the American Army.

One day the American army planned a surprise attack on the British soldiers. That night the Yanks sent out some of their best troops which started to bomb the British camp BANG BANG BOOM BOOM!!!

The next day the American Army went to investigate, when they arrived the British remains had disappeared. Suddenly the ground cracked heads came pouring out legs arms soon followed the bodies. Soon the area was covered with zombies saying “Brains, brains.”

The zombies started to attack, blood was spilt, heads were lost and people were killed. The area soon became a bloody field, the zombies started to spread to the neighbouring villages. It’s said that the zombies ripped opened the sculls and ate the brains of their victims.

Months went by and still the zombies kept attacking nearby villages until there were no more left. The zombies decided to travel to Australia as they had run out of humans to eat.



On an aeroplane going to Australia two fight attendants were talking “Hi Julie, who’s our passengers today?”
Mick said calmly
“Well Mick we have an army of zombies going to Australia,” Julie said happily
“WHAT!!!” Mick said angrily.

“ARRRRR” the pilot screamed while his blood was spilt and his head ripped off and body torn to shreds.

When the zombies arrived all of the Australian Army was waiting for them. There were 22222 people and there were only 100 zombies.

Half way through the day over half of the Army was wiped out, soon the chief shouted “We are not going to let those dumb, chicken, silly looking zombies defeat us.”
“Sir, no, sir,” the soldiers replied.

In the darkness of night the zombies grew bigger stronger and faster, in half an hour there was blood everywhere, cut off heads, eyes, dead bodies, tongues and cut off ears all over the ground

Suddenly just after midnight an army of German Shepherds came rushing to the rescue bitting the zombies as ferociously as they could bite. But still they were all no match for the gigantic brain eating zombies. Instead their bones, blood, teeth, tongues, ears, heads and bodies were left lying all over the ground. The universe became controlled by gigantic brain eating zombies, or was it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!