King David III And The Battle Of Okinawa

One hundred and fifty years ago in Japan there lived a half English King called King David III. The Japanese people loved King David as he was so clever and daring in battle. King David was now forty four years old, he loved training his hounds and running dogs which he used cleverly in battle and for his favourite sport of hunting.
King David was clever in his tactics for sea battles, although he wasn’t a skilled sailor himself, he sent his Ninja’s to open the enemy cannons and wreck them so they couldn’t fire. King David’s troops would then fire on the enemy and defeat them.
King David had invented a special arrow firer that could shoot arrows up to 700 yards, much further than any of the other weapons in the world at that time.
King David treated his troops well giving them new fresh hay beds for sleeping and good food. He trained them for battle and his army grew into a great and strong fighting force.
In the great battle of Okinawa King David had to face the magnificent King James III of France as Japan had fallen into a war with the French. King David decided to design a new machine to use in a battle plan. The machine was a flying machine which he used with his 2nd army of 13- 15 year olds. The King’s 1st army was surrounded by the French until the teenagers charged them , the French returned the charge with cannons and rifles, the French shooters were magnificent and the charge developed into a huge battle and all seemed lost until King David launched a surprise attack with his flying machine and arrow firer. At the same time the running dogs were released on the French, they bit and fought the French , the teenagers charged again. The Japanese archers shot arrows protected by a stone wall on one side, and from the other side from behind a wooden fence. The flying machine swooped everywhere and fired, killing 1200 French soldiers, the French were beaten and surrendered.
King James and his army were finally defeated at the Charge of Okinawa, an island in the South of Japan and returned to their home country, never to threaten Japan again. The teenage soldiers healed their wounds and the old people were grateful to them and celebrated the great victory.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!