Teen Titans

There once was a creature that was a mix of animals. People called him The Master. He wanted to rule the world, but needed someone to do his bidding, so he created Raven. Raven was given some of her father’s powers. Her father, The Master, was always very cold towards her. At first she couldn't really control her powers, but she tried hard to. After eight years, she got fed up of serving The Master, so she ran away. She met Robin, Starfire, Cyborg and Beastboy. They took her in. The next day, they helped her train. The team were just about to doze off when their alarms went off for them to save the city. They expected it to be Slade, (an enemy of theirs) but it was The Master coming for Raven. He was REALLY mad at her. “Why did you run away?” He boomed in a voice that shook the ground. “I ran away because I hate serving you and I didn’t have anyone to talk to!” Raven screamed back. Half an hour later they were back at the tower while Raven told them about a prophecy that was about her. “Titans! Go!” Robin yelled suddenly running for the door. It was AGAIN The Master coming for Raven. “Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!” Raven accidently cried out. As soon as she said that, a black sort of shield thing went up around them and their tower. “Does he have any weaknesses?” Cyborg wondered out loud. “One. Only one.” Raven replied. “Well?” Beastboy asked. “Peanut butter and gravy mixed together.” Replied Raven to no-one in particular. “We have gravy and the butter of peanuts back at the tower.” Starfire told her eagerly. “Whatever, JUST HURRY UP!!!!!! I can’t hold him off forever you know!” she yelled at Robin and Starfire who were mixing peanut butter and gravy together in Beastboy (who had turned into a pot). “He’s probably going to land about here!” Cyborg called, marking a spot in the dust. “Beastboy!” Robin called, “Sprout legs and walk in front of the X!” Beastboy did as he was told, but because he couldn’t see very well he wandered around so much that Starfire had to pick him up and place him in front of the X so when The Master fell, the ‘repellent’ would be right in his face. “Titans! Now!” Robin ordered. As soon as Robin said that, Raven dropped the shield and everyone ran except Beastboy. As soon as The Master got a whiff of the ‘repellent’, he started doing a full-on jig as all his anger and powers had vanished “Is that supposed to happen?” Cyborg asked. “I think so.” A Raven answered. The Titans ended up having to build him a house (5000,000,000 kilometres away from any city) on the top of a mountain so he could never trouble anyone ever again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!