Zoe's Trip To Animalia

ZOEY’S TRIP TO ANIMALIA
Zoey knew the new door was strange. It had a strange ring to it when you knocked on it. Late one evening, she decided to open it and enter the storeroom that had been built beside the house. The heavy door creaked as it opened. A curious whistling noise covered the house with the sound. A wheezing, swishing sound roared around her.
Then she found where the noise was coming from. She found out it was a tunnel. She went inside and found a world full of animals. The land was called Animalia. There was a sapphire in the middle of a library. It was yellow, orange and had a little bit of gold. Zoey asked a lion what the sapphire did and the lion talked and said “This is the core of Animalia. These little rocks fly away and we send someone to go and find it and maybe we could send you none day.”
Zoey said “No no, sorry but no.”
Just after this, the core blew and it blew a green rock, it was the rock of writing. Then the lion asked if she could go and find it and Zoey said “I’ll go.” So she went off to find it and bring it back to the core. Zoey saw something, it was glowing. It was the rock that blew at the core. She took it and brought it back to the core and everything was back to normal.
By Samantha

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!