Famous!!!!!

"Hey" said Zendaya my BFF. "Bella, guess what..... I got onto Shake It Up!". "OHHHHHH! EEEEEEPS!" I screamed. We got up and did a little dance then sat down to talk about it. Half way threw the talk a man who looked to be around 25 came over. "Hey you two are great dancers you both should audition for Shake It Up." He pointed to me and said "you especially." Then he sat back down to talk to his best mate. "Bella, lets go see you audition!" Zendaya said. "Ok" I said.It took 10 minutes to walk to the stadium from our apartment in Chicago. I could feel the nervs building up as I stepped inside the huge stadium. Zendaya showed me where to go and I went inside a room where a man about 60 was sitting. "Hello" he said. I took a seat and he said "Here are some questions". He handed me a piece of paper with lots of questions. The first question was do you enjoy dancing? I wrote definitely! The second question said have been on an ad or t.v show? This one I wrote Yes an ad called Big Goerge. There were one more question that I said yes to. When I finished the questions I was told to go out to the back and dance in front of judges. So I walked outside and started busting my best, latest greatest dance moves. When I finished they said I was a natural and I had something to offer. I burst out smiling to Zendaya and said "I think I'm in!" Zendaya asked how I knew and I said that they said I had something to offer. 2minutes later they came out and said Bella Thorne you are now onto Shake It Up and you are playing Cece. They gave me a huge book and said this is what your character loves to do and what her personalities like. The time we had till premier was literaly 4days! I had to do so much and I couldnt read half the words in the book because I'm DESLEXIC! The day arrived and me and Zendaya were sweating like crazy! I was almost going to faint! Zendaya was saying she'd rather be doing this in front of America instead of being on t.v. The director called "places please" and me and Zendaya went on stage. The director said "we are going to sing the Star Spanngeld Banner then we'll go on and start the show" so Zendaya and I started singing The Star Spanngeld Banner. After the director called "Tape 1 auditions." We went to our spot and started to get ready. The director then called "1,2,3 action!" We started to do our scene and I was so happy! When the scene finished we went outside to get ice-cream and then we walked home. Zendaya was then asked if she wanted to come and live in a closer apartment. Zendaya asked if I was moving as well and I overheard and said "Yes I live in a machon next door." Zendaya said "oh ok", but I knew something was wrong. Zendaya walked home and didn't stop to get an ice-cream. I was pretty sure what was wrong. Instead of going strait home I went to the BFF shop. They had all kinds of things there. I found one that described my exact situation! I immediatly chose that charm and bought a matching braclet. The next day I handed it to Zendaya and she said "Hey um I'm living with you!" "I'm famous" we screamed!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!