James And The Pirates!!!

James and the Pirates!!!

Once there was an eleven year old boy called James who lived with his father on a farm near Elliston in South Australia. One day James had a friend visiting from Alice Springs called Bradley, who was on school holidays.

James and Bradley decided to play with a Tennis Ball in the barn and James hit the ball into the rafters and he lost it. James climbed up into the rafters to search for the ball but he slipped and fell into a Wormhole.

James was in the worm hole for about five minutes and when he came out the other side of the worm hole he was on a pirate ship. The pirates where having a meeting at the time and James fell right onto the Captain’s head. “Ayah”, what just fell on my head, said the Captain. It was that scallywag over there said one of the crew members pointing at James.

You are going to be my slave, now get down and scrub the deck!!!, said the Captain. His first mate shoved a mop, bucket and scrubbing brush in James face. James got straight to work because he did not want to be in the Captains bad books.

2 days later

James was still being kept as a slave on the Pirate ship and he was cooking for the pirates but he made a mistake with the ingredients but he didn’t know. Accidentally, James had added salt to the Bread and Butter Pudding instead of sugar. “Ayah”, what is this monstrosity, said the Captain are you trying to poison me?. No cried James it was a mistake and I will never do it again, but the Captain was not happy and made James walk the plank.

Jump, jump, jump said the crew, as they loved to see a young boy go to his peril, but James didn’t want to jump because he thought he would drown or be eaten by a Shark or even a huge Octopus. Little did James know at that time that if he did jump he would go back through the Wormhole to his farm. The Pirates kept on trying to make James jump and eventually he fell off the end of the plank because they kept making the plank wobble.

The next thing that James knew, he was traveling through the wormhole and everything was spinning around. Ker Plunk, James fell back into the rafters of the barn and he went to find Bradley to tell him about his adventure. Bradley was still waiting for James to get the ball out of the rafters and was just about to call out to him as to why he was taking so long when James came appeared with the tennis ball.

As soon as James saw Bradley he forgot all about his adventure and they both decided to go down to the beach for a swim and search for Pirate Ships.





FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!