School

People listen
School is no longer for the common fool
students just turn up , sit there and drool,
why dont you come and see what we learn or what we dont learn oh wait everyone is out having fun but were left to burn
Teachers say we have to earn respect, why dont they just show us some respect and point out to us were is the positive effect of school.You dont have to be smart or a nerd, infact you could have the brain of a bird no teacher would notice what you did or where you were. For all i care school is just messing up my hair got my mind blowing up everywere, sometimes i feel scared.
Scared of my future and gradutation, what is going to be the creation of my career which i dont know how to persevere, some one help me get out of here. In this sticky situation they call school will i ever be taught the Affiliation of science and the story of Creation?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!