I Shouldnt Be Alive

As I looked out of my window I saw clouds that looked like marshmellows and wings that looked like steak knives that had spinning razor blades. My family, Connor and I were flying to Colombo in Sri Lanka.
When we arrived at the airport it was hot, steaming and flooed with people. We stayed at a hotel and hired a topless jeep. We decided to go on a bush trip. We drove off the main road a little adventur. About fifty sevan minute into the trip a giant tree falls on our topless jeep and pins everyone to their seats except me. I am the only one that can go and gey help. Still in search of help I give everyone food every few hours. The next day while looking for food I get stung by a poisonous snake and I faint. I woke up after four days felling really sick. I got myself some food and went back to the jeep using the stick trial I made earlier.A few minutes larer when I was on my own ,I got found by a bush ranger. I lead him to the jeep.He started freeing everyone from the jeep.We all flew home and went to Disneyland.























































































































































FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!