The 3 Little Pigs

There were clothes, undies and shoes everywhere. The three little pigs walked into the kitchen to have fun. They got pots and pans out of the cupboard and started to pretend the pots and pans were actually real instruments in a real band. Then they put the pots and pans away and started making lunch. All the pigs were just about to bite into their grubby sandwiches when they heard a creaking sound and heard a bang 30 seconds later. So they looked around the corner and saw their mother rip clothes off her head. The all fell to the floor laughing like laughing hyenas. Then when they got up and were about to try to enjoy their grubby sandwiches when they heard their mother scream “Get out this instant you messy, grubby and dirty pigs”. So they did what they were told and left as quick as a wink. The first little pig made his house out of straw then the Big Bad Wolf came to get his breakfast. He decided to go to the first little pigs house and blew the house of straw right down. The first little pig ran as quick as a wink before he did become breakfast, to the second little pigs house made of sticks. Then the Big Bad Wolf said to the pigs to let him in but the pigs said no and the Big Bad Wolf huffed and puffed and blew the house right down. The two little pigs ran as quick as a wink before they became lunch, to their third little pigs house made of bricks. The Big Bad Wolf ran to the third little pigs house and tried to huff and puff, huff and puff but just couldn’t blow the strong, steady house down. So he said he was coming down the chimney and the three little pigs said altogether, “Please, please do!” And while the Big Bad Wolf was falling down the chimney the cheeky little pigs put a boiling pot of water at the bottom and the Big Bad Wolf fell into it. The pot was so hot that he incinerated into tiny little bits. So the three little pigs were free from the wolf and decided to throw a party with their piggy friends and they even invited their mother.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!