Fathers Day

On Father’s Day an Angle blessed my Dad we all were happy for Dad. Then it came back to my Mum and blessed her on her head. All of the Muller family were happy for them.
Later it was still Father’s Day and Dad wanted to go hunting for foxes and rabbits. I was happy Dad was going hunting and I asked if I could go hunting with him.
“No Isaac is going”, dad said
“Ok”, I answered “but it’s father’s day and if something happens to you Dad no one will know.”
It was still morning and Dad got ten rabbits but no foxes .Dad said to Mum can you make a soup out of rabbit for dinner.
“No way! I hate rabbit soup” I shouted.
The next day at school when it was almost home time and a girl I liked was going home I couldn’t walk with her because I had to meet my brothers Isaac and Jeremiah. We walked home together. When I got home I had to do my jobs including taking the clothes off the line. I washed my hands and SAW MY
DINNER...
IT WAS RABBIT SOUP!
“Noooooo!!!” I moaned
Dad said if you do not want the rabbit you do not have to eat it.
“Thank you Bob.” I exclaimed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!