Party Day

Party Day

One day I woke up and it was Spring. It was sunny hot and fine. I looked out of my window, looked on my clock and on the calendar, it was my birthday.

I ran to Mum and Dads’ room and woke them up. It was 9:00 o’clock. I screamed, “It is my birthday.”

I woke Haylee and Chayce and baby Elizabeth who was one. My Mum and Dad showed me my present. It was a horse; it was a stallion, a good one too. “I love it Mum and Dad It is the best thing I have ever had thank you.”

It was time to get ready and go to get the party things so we did. “Can we please get Tanisha on the on the way?”
“Yes we may.”
“Ok.”
“But I need to get her on the way home.”

“Can we please get that cake mum?”
“No we cannot get it.”
“Ok, but Mum I want it.”
“No.”

“Mum can Alex come to the party?”
“No her mum rang me up and said that she is too sick.”
“But I want her to come to the party.”
“But you do not want to get sick on your birthday.”
“Well I don’t want to.”
“So that is why we are not letting Alex come.”

“Ok, let’s go and pay for the stuff.”
“Good thinking Bethany.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!