Haunted House

One day a young boy named Greg, went up to a house with ivy and vines growing on it.Only one person has dared to go up to that very spot.Her name is Ivy and she never came back.As he walked up to the scary house he thought about the young girl.Greg knocked on the huge door.The door just slowly open.Greg walked into the house and glanced around.Greg looked up at the wooden stairs.As he slowly walked up the wooden stairs they were creeking.Finally he got to the top of the stairs and took one step and fell.Down down down Greg went until he hit the bottom.Greg ended up in a never ending cave.At first Greg was scared until he was there for a bit longer.He ran and jumped around the cave until...A huge bang!The bang was so loud it would have broken a glass window.The bang came closer and closer.The bang finally showed itself.There was stairs just up ahead so Greg ran up them.Greg found an opening in the house.He ran and leaped out the hole.Greg ran around the backyard and the trees were moving.He jumped the crooked wooden fences and ran off into the woods back to his house.From that day forward that house came to be known as the haunted house.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!