Jake And The Magic Cat



Once upon a time a little boy named Jake was in a small town. He liked to pretend that he was a supper hero. One day it was Jakes birthday he was so exited that it was his birthday he wonted a cat for his birthday his mum said maybe if you behave so Jake was on his best beaver. The day came of his birthday and his mum gave him a cat. He was so exited but he did not know the cat was a magic. So one day Jake made a name for the cat its name was puss in boots. One day puss started to talk.

He said, “Can you get me some clothes? I want boots, a sword, a cape and a beret. Please?” said Puss.

“Yes,” said Jake. “We will do that in the morning now is time for bed.” The next morning came, they went to the shop and got Puss the things he wanted. When they got home Jake got out the things that Puss wanted. He put them on.

“Here you go,” said Jake. “I hope you like them, put them on and look in the mirror. I hope you like them.”
“I love them,” said Puss. “They look fabulous on me - thank you.”
“Don’t mention it,” said Jake. Puss did his irresistible face and Jake said, “Let’s go home Puss.
“Okay,” said Jake and Puss went with him. They both lived happily ever after together.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!