Panic At The Zoo

One sunny Saturday, my family went to the zoo. Suddenly we heard people screaming and a loud voice saying “Stop “. The Clouded Leopard has escaped its exhibit. The zookeeper quickly rushed to put a cage over her and the zookeeper caught her. We saw where the Clouded Leopard escaped. The fence was broken. The maintenance man fixed the fence and it was like brand new again. We saw the tigers, lions, zebras and giraffes. I liked the mountain lions most of the time. Soon it was time to go home because it was getting late and the zoo was about to close. We went home and played with my puppy Flipper. I loved going to the zoo. The next day I went to the zoo again and this time all the animals were asleep but the young ones were still awake because they are not tired. We watched the young ones do tricks. I can’t believe my eyes; I didn’t know animals can do tricks. We all clapped and cheered for them. The lions were so pleased and happy. Next the tigers had done tricks to. We clapped and cheered for them to. They were pleased and happy as well. Soon the older ones came out of their dens and saw the little ones doing tricks in frount of people. When I was in bed I thought to myself the zoo is a better place. And I fell fast asleep.

the end!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!