King Of Kings

There once lived a King named King Bill. He lived in a Country called England. One day he said to a group of people “We should search for things nobody has ever found before” and they all said “Yes.” So they did and they went over to a very hot place called Egypt. They searched for days and days. King Bill went about a mile in front of the others. He went as far as he could and he fell over and he saw someone standing in front of him he said “What’s your name?” he said “My name is King Sand and I am the king of kings” King Bill said “Can you teach me to be a great king.” King Sand said “Alright.” King Sand said “To be a good king you must be a good person” so King Bill taught everyone to be great people. All of the people said “Thank you.” King Sand taught him another thing “You should not trust the devil you should trust god.” King Sand said “King bill, can you teach me what to do when I am in a fight?”.
“You shall not do anything” said King Sand “All you should do is calm the person down.” He said “alright.” King Sand said “soon the devil will come to earth and make us be violent people.” King Bill said “I am not going to let that happen.” King Sand said “How will we stop him?”
‘There is only one way we have to work together like you told me” said King Bill. “God will help us said King Sand”. “God is saying to me the only way to stop him is to stop believing in the devil” so we told everyone in the whole town. But there was only one problem we haven’t told one his name is thunder he is still searching for things in Egypt. We said “We have to tell him. So they went over to Egypt but they couldn’t find him. They walked over a thousand miles and then they saw him and when they got there they quickly told him and went back to England. When they got there the devil was controlling everyone accept for King Sand, King Bill and thunder, so they stopped believing in him and he wasn’t controlling the other people now so they stopped believing in him and then he died and everyone from that day on didn’t believed in the Devil again. A year later King Sand was gone and King Bill was the king of kings now. THE END

By Bailey Kinninmont

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!