Emotions

Imagine yourself nowhere but lightness like the sun shining on your forehead so bright you have to close your eyes, remember the days you were lonely in darkness and in need of help, but now just think of what is in your arms.

Never try to think of the future in a lonely way because the future has surprises and surprises may hold happiness or sadness. Your feelings are the most important thing in your life, they can never hold what you want they are emotions of thin air.

Always in your life there is a challenge which you have to master by yourself no matter if it is big or small it is still important to you. Your light inside you will shine brightly in strength and in pride never show fear because you are the one blocking your courage. Think of the good things that have happened in your life and no matter what you will still shine brightly.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!