I Saw It Happen

One day at school we were doing things as usual when the teacher, Mr Teaders, called me. “Amanda, can you do a job for me? Go to the office and give this to the principal,” he said.
“Ok” I replied.
On my way to the office I had to walk through a long corridor and then I heard a scream, it came from the cafeteria. So I ran in and that’s where I saw it happen…
There was a garbage slob eating the cafeteria lady. “Eww” I said. So I ran to the nearest classroom and told the teacher, what I just seen. The teacher and I came running, leaving the students behind. When we arrived we only found her glasses and some garbage left behind.
We called the police. They came strait away. They closed off cafeteria and bags around all the evidence.
Days went by and more cafeteria ladies went missing. Detective Wiggle Bottom called me in, he said “we would like you investigate around the school, anyone suspicious tell me.” “Got it” I said back to him in an interested way.
1st day of investigation.
As I was walking to school. I noticed that there was no garbage; the place was clean even though the garbage collectors don’t come out yet. I reported it. Detective Wiggle Bottom said “you might have a career in this Tohme”. The next day I took a day off, and no garbage collectors came, so I went for an interview. “We were all fired by the governor”. “Someone is doing the job way better than we are” “yea now I won’t be able to feed my own kids” they were saying.
“Something’s going on and I have to get to the bottom of it”, I thought to myself. That same day I went to explore the cafeteria. Nothing. So I went into the storage area and that’s when I saw it, the thing. I grabbed a torch and before I knew it I was inside with 6 other people. At least I knew where the people were.
2 days went by luckily we were able to break open the surface and get out. I was now a detective and the garbage collectors got their jobs back, and also the cafeteria ladies were o.k. But no one knows what created that thing, but that stays a mystery.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!