War With Vein

As I woke up and I saw the sun surrounded by evil darkness known as Vein's Curse. Vein was an evil magician who controlled warlock, devil's minions and ogres. The only ones who'll stand up to Vein were the knight elves. As I struggle to get on my feet, I notice I was in the dark forest.

All of a sudden, I heard a sound like no other. A sound so terrifying that not even Vein can control it. It was the devil himself. I stood frozen, not able to move or scream for help. Vein appears in front of me, in a cloud of dust licking his lips as if I was his first meal in months. All I could do now was to wait for what was coming for me. Suddenly a mysterious Knight Elf shoots an arrow at the devil from the misty trees. The devil Vein just disburses away like fine dust.
"Hurry, you've got to get out of here. He'll be back soon." the Knight Elf says.
"Where are we?" I said in relief.
"We're in the...” the elf started to responded but was cut off mid-sentence.
Suddenly, Vein appeared in the shadow strangling the Knight Elf with his left hand.
"So we finally meet chosen one. I've been expecting you for a very long time,"
"DIE VEIN!"I cried out. I tried to cast a flaming arrow using my hands but nothing happened. He just dodged it. I kept firing more and more but he just keeps dodging the all.
Vein started pulling daggers out from his shirt and throwing them at me. I tried to dodge them but some come from behind and stab me.
I thought to myself that "I can hold on for much long. I'll have to use the Viper attack." I started rubbing my hands together and chanting an ancient song from the Gods of Battle. A huge ball formed in my hands.
"VIPER ATTACK!" I blast the magical chanted ball at Vein making sure it was a direct hit.
"NO! This can't be!" Vein cried out as he began to disintegrate into a pile of smoking dust.
The consequence of using the `Viper attack’ drained the remaining magic from my body. Leaving me unable to do future magic.
People from far and near hear about my heroic deed and wanted me as Ruler of the Galaxy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!