Have You Ever Wondered?

Have ever wondered how to build a machine so amazing, so big, that it looks impossible to work?. I know i do. Take the machine you just built as an example, it's amazing, and big, well its actually enormous. I'm sure it works, but lets brainstorm what it might do.

Oh, i have an idea, maybe it is used for evil like taking over the world and being its ruler or used for good like helping a senior citizens cross the street.He he he maybe this contraption teaches you how to box a kangaroo or ride a juggling elephant. I wonder if it can go invisible or if it's there for everyone to see

What? you say its unbelievable, we will see about that. You see those rainbows raining skittles? Your homemade machine did that. Go on i know you want to try, just press the big red button, its there for a reason. Buzzzzz. Oh no, space pirates, what have you done.


Quick clap your hands three times and they will go. Clap, Clap, Clap. Ping. Yay, you did it they are gone. Now lets see what else it can do, press it one more time. Buzzzzz. What? flying monkeys, that's awesome. I guess they like your long blonde hair and my fragile fairy wings.

I told you your incredible, metal, bucket looking contraption would work. You never listen to me. It makes the most coolest things come to life right here in your garden. Never trade it for anything, it is very valuable. I guess anyone can make an amazing contraption, you did and your only ten years old. Well at least now you can stop wondering about the contraption being impossible to work.

Bye for now.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!