Sarah And The Moth

Once upon a time there lived a girl, her name was Sarah. She lived in New South Wales. Her next door neighbours were mean. One day she looked over at her next door neighbours yard, she saw a butterfly. It was purple. She asked her Mum “what kind of butterfly was that?” her Mum said “it was a moth”. She saw the moth laying eggs in a silky bed, it was so silky it tore apart. She needed to wait another year for her eggs to crack. Do you know what name the moth had? Its name was Mia Moth. One day her friends came over, but not her next door neighbours. It was her friends from her big school, she told her friends that she saw a purple moth called Mia Moth. Her friends said “Wow!”
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!