Darkness In Light

The world is slowly ending and all that is not real is becoming so real that it is killing many people all over the world. The most unreal problem is the dragons which destroy everything in there path even if they don't need to they destroy it. The government is hiding and the world is going to hell people murder each other in the streets for such childish things like talking or coughing as someone walks past. The one thing capable of stoping the end of our great rule over the planet is a man who would like to see nothing more then thousands of people suffer. He is know as death his real name is unknown to the world but they all know that he can stop the rain of evil. People try to bribe him with money, objects and love but he being smarter then the rest of the world declines and goes back into hiding . He could stop it all but he is planning to kill every one one the earth people are robbing stores and stealing food because they think that there will be a nuclear bomb explode in each state. But he is smarter then that. He now has many followers that would happily die for his case. The dragons are under his control and he demands that they kill. There are now many mythical creature now that Rome the planet such as the unstoppable force of the TRITONs that are real and aren't under deaths rule. They plain to take the planet for them selfs as a source of spells as the tritons are very magical they work with the flasoc who are non magical animal beings that kill the humans that threaten the triton rain. But as the people of the world panic the flasoc slaughter thousands every day with out regret. The tritons clam land for there planet and mine and farm all resources available. But there are places where this horrible rain of destruction and death has not yet reached. In the bottom corner of the world were the flasoc being from a planet which is far beyond freezing and the triton can not walk in the extreme heat people in this area die with out the wars influence and yet the puzzled minds of the other country's still help and giving up there money, belongings and time to help people even though these people are hard up too take care of them selfs. But whitest all this happens there are people in cold vain hope that they might be able to live normally in a different country so they give up everything from there home to they're money just to take a boat to another hell.

Many years later the war was over there was finally peace on earth and everyone was equal. The people of the world had made all non bio friendly a thing of the past and were cleaning up the planet but it was top late.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!