Heart Break

She stepped onto the plane, her golden hair glistening in the sun. She walked with a certain aura, one that said don’t mess with me. She put up her brown chequered luggage with her name, Rila, endowed upon the bottom left.
Rila sat down in her first class seat. As she shut her eyes she smirked. What right did he have, after all, to cheat on her? This would show him. As Rila started sinking into her thoughts, a wolf whistle startled her. Inwardly sighing at her choice of clothing, a turquoise scarf with a pink stripped shirt, blue shorts, pink shoes and a white overcoat; she turned around to glare at the guy who had whistled at her.
Frightened at this hot chick’s aura, he scrambled away into the economic seat two rows behind her. 'Damn and she was rich, too,' were his thoughts.
Rila stared back at the window as she saw a flash of brunet jumping up and down in front of a window. The brunet started flashing cards.
I’M SORRY
PLEASE COME BACK
I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT YOU
With those words, Rila thought about going down when she saw that the words were not meant for her. Another blonde girl had already run into his arms. Silently letting a tear slide down her face, Rila swore that one day he would regret his choice.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!