Car Rally 3

I took my bag and my baby spider monkey and I said “Hopefully I could get a Golden Retriever.”
I opened the lid carefully and there it was a sleeping Golden Retriever snoring quietly. I saw a letter under the puppy it said in the letter
ENJOY THE PUPPY!
It had a small wing. I closed my door. The starter shouted “READY, SET, and GO!” I went as fast as I could. I whispered to myself “I wish this car could go faster” then it went really faster than I expected. I was in the lead. I shouted “Where did that come from?” I looked at the puppy it was white and had wings. I was puzzled suddenly I noticed it whisper “I am a magic flying puppy”.
I won the race because of the puppy.
Now my baby spider monkey is not alone anymore. I gave the puppy a puppy biscuit.
IT WAS THE END OF THE RACE.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!