Day 3 Car Rally

I was surprised to see the weird box shaking wildly. I was dumbfounded when I peeked inside.
” Oh my goodness!” I whispered. I looked puzzled. Inside was a white fluffy ball. Surprisingly it poked its head out.
” It’s a Maltese puppy. I will call him Fluffy.” I said to myself excitedly.
Suddenly he woke up. “Woof” Fluffy barked softly. His eyes shone in the light and out came a diamond. Diamonds are so special. I couldn’t believe that the diamond was real.
Suddenly I thought I would keep the diamond as my good luck charm.

I put Fluffy on my lap while the starter was getting ready. “OK” he said.” On your mark, get set, GO!!!” I was in the lead. Suddenly Katia was right behind me. I had to accelerate. Fluffy fell off my lap because I went too fast!
I beat Katia because her car broke down. I came in 2nd place. Hopefully I’ll come 1st another time.

After the race, I went back to the Golf Club Motel to eat lunch. I ate a fruit salad for lunch.
As I fell asleep I thought about how lucky I was when I came 2nd also when I got Fluffy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!