Paramax

Our world is dead, all the tree are burnt and the ocean is occupied by very little. Of course when it mattered most our technoolgy failed us we were over whelmed by the earthquakes, tidal waves and fires not to mention the floods. The only thing that saved us was ..... our primeval survival instincits. I was there when the world started fighting back, it was horrendous, people were dying left, right and centre and the screams of pain and terror rang down the hollow streets of our most famous cities. It was worse than a horror film IT was a horror film. I felt like a surprise was going to come around the corner and leave me screaming on the pavement until I died. It is over now, we are cleaning up the damage it will take us years maybe even centuries to clean up and re build but I know one thing for sure we will never go back to how we were or at least this generation won't but in a thousand or a million years when this disaster is but a mere fact in our history we just might. This is my story.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!