The Magical Unicorn

Once upon a time there was a unicorn called Shine, she lived in the enchanted woods where fairies and elves lived. The land wasn't really anywhere, it was just a place where you could only dream and think off.

Shine's owner was a fairy and her name was Princess Annie. Annie lived in a big sparkly palace and gems surrounded her beautiful stables where Shine lives.

There was lots of other unicorns with shimmering manes and tails, but Shine was the only unicorn that did not sparkle like the others and this made her sad and feel like running away.

Every day Annie refused for her maids to muck out Shines stables and Annie did it herself but one day Annie went to muck out the stable and Shine was not there. "Shine has run away!" Annie said. Annie was so upset that she just had to jump onto another unicorn and ride into the enchanted woods and look for Shine.

Meanwhile Shine saw a beautiful sparkling tree. The tree had a message on the wide tree trunk and it said, 'You have one wish.'

As soon as Shine was about to make a wish Annie and the unicorn arrived. Annie took Shine back to the palace and for the rest of that day Shine was thinking about the magical tree and the wish.

The very next day Shine just had to run out of the palace stables and visit the magical tree once more. She finally arrived and she wished to have wings and sparkle just like the other unicorns. A gust of wind blew and at last Shine had beautiful pink and purple sparkly wings and she shimmered with gold sparkles and she felt so delighted with happiness.

She ran as fast as she could back to the palace where all the other unicorns admired her beautiful gold sparkles and pink and purple wings.

Shine was never unhappy again and lived happily ever after in the enchanted woods with Princess Annie and all her friendly unicorns.

The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!