Teenagers And Hot Cheese

One day sixteen year old Ella Cox was at her locker at school, when she saw one of her best friends Gemma Valentine. Gemma was with Ella’s ex boyfriend Danny. Gemma and Danny were coming towards Ella to announce that they were dating and to ask if it was okay. “Hey Ella, can we ask you something” asked Gemma, “Sure, what’s up?” “Well… Danny and I are dating so we want to make sure it is ok with you because Danny is your ex boyfriend” said Gemma. There was a pause. “Sure of course you can date, don’t let me stop you guys” replied Ella. “Oh Gemma have you asked Danny if he wants to come to the Kickback?” asked Ella. “Oh, our school puts on a Kickback every year it is a party that is held in the school’s car park it’s on Friday night. Do you want to come?” asked Gemma. ‘Umm sure, sounds fun” answered Danny. “Yeh” said Gemma.
The week had passed and it is now the Kickback. Gemma and Danny are holding hands and walking around and Ella is eating a sausage on a stick.
Then suddenly Ella looked to her left and saw Danny and Gemma kissing near the hot cheese fountain. Ella felt a bit of jealousy run down her spine, so she walked over to the Hot Cheese Fountain and turned the switch to boost, and then the hot cheese went everyway.
“Ella, what was that for?” asked Gemma, in an angry voice. “Umm I don’t know” replied Ella. Ella walked away, and Danny and Gemma scampered to the bathroom. Then one of their teachers said “That’s what happens when you mix teenagers and hot cheese”.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!