Get Rid Of Them

There was once a girl named Dani Lane. She had just moved from Wodonga to Bendigo. In the morning she woke up to a strange room and for a minute forgot that she was in her new room.

Today she would have to attend her first day at her new school. She got out of bed, brushed her teeth, ate her breakfast and packed her bag. Then she walked out to the car, when she was just about to get in, she noticed something terrible (for her a least)-a CARROT hanging out of the car window. Dani immediately ran straight back into the house screaming. She was terrified of carrots; Dani had Lachanophobia - a fear of vegetables, especially carrots. To her they were little orange killers.

A few minutes later Dani's mum walked in, "You saw a carrot didn’t you?" Dani was so embarrassed. The usual talk from mum soon calmed her down and eventually she was on her way to school and in the nick of time.

It was time for her first class. She walked into the classroom. On the whiteboard she saw a picture of her running from the car into the house with the craziest face. She was so embarrassed so she just took her seat without looking at anyone. "Who would have done such a thing" she thought to herself, just then a group of three mean-looking girls walked up behind her and one of them asked Dani "Were you the crazy girl that ran into her house when she saw a carrot?"

"No!" she said, feeling really bad because she never lied. But this was her first day and her reputation on the line.

"Are you sure?" the girl asked again.

"Yeah!" It was now time for her next class. When she reached the classroom and took her seat, she noticed a message on her phone, it read:

"I saw you this morning running into the house I took that the picture hahahahahahahahahah".
Anonyms

"Oh no", she thought, "This isn’t good it’s my first day and I have an enemy already". Something you also do not know is that Dani Lane a millionaire.

After school was finished she was picked up and was taken home.

As soon as she got home she went to her room to think up a plan. She thought and thought but nothing would come to her. She eventually fell asleep.

She woke up in the morning with a brilliant idea; she would blow up all the carrots in Australia. She then called the Prime Minster (Who Happened to be a Close Personal Friend) and said "All the carrots in the Australia need to be sent to a dump site and it should be illegal to own carrots to". The Prime Minister agreed.

A week later Dani told her butler to go to the dump site and wait for a load of carrots to come and her strict instruction were to blow them up.

Meanwhile at Dani's house she was in her bedroom when she heard the sound of stampeding. She looked outside her window and she saw a mob of angry people. She was so scared, but it was time for dinner she thought by the time she had finished dinner they would be gone.

After dinner they were still there and guess what she ended up having to stay in her house for the rest of her miserable life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!