Red Riding Hood

Everyone says I’m bad but it’s all wrong so heres my story.

One cold winters day, I was hiking in the woods and I lost my warm fuzzy jumper so I was frozen like an ice block. I saw a little pale, skin coloured girl, wearing a warm red hoody jumper. And she was just walking happily, it looked like she was about to head into a weird pathway, there were rustling winds and ugly shaped trees.

She was holding a olive coloured, oval shaped basket, I could’t see what was in it because it was covered with a little blanket, but I could smell what was in it. I was imagining warm delicious big choc chip cookies and a great yummy chocolate slice! I was almost drooling over it all.

Then I realized I was about to get frostbite! And suddenly I noticed she was also carrying a spare red hood jumper! I was so relieved but still cold, so I jumped over to her and she screamed, I was going to say, hello but she ran away to fast before I could.

She really hurt my feelings but I followed her because I really needed that warm red jumper. I started getting scared (which never happens) because of the trees and wind. She finally stopped running about twenty minutes later. (Who knew she could run that far!?!)

There was a little cottage not far away and the girl went into it, “Hello Granny I brought you some treats” the girl said in a happy voice. I got to see who she was talking to from the four small clear windows on the little cottage, there I saw an sick old lady lying in a bed, the little girl came over to her and said “what wrong?”. The old lady replied in a croaky voice “I am sick I have been like this for about a week, your mum did’t tell you?”. “No are you alright?” The little girl said. “Does it look like I’m alright?”. “No, sorry” she answered. I wanted to put her out of her misery, so i went in there and tried to eat her for dinner, but there came a man with a chain saw he ran in “I heard someone scream” he cried. (Sadly I never got that jumper after all). “Ahh” I screamed. I ran as fast into the woods, I thought I had lost him so I stopped to take a break, but I realized he wasn’t gone when I saw a glimpse of him behind a tree and I could hear rustling leaves. Finally I came to a public road and was waving for a ride and then I got overwhelmed and got ran over by a passing car.
THE END!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!