My After School Drama.

My car fell asleep after a short walk from school.
I walked up the growing stairs as the door lost an arm wrestle with the wind and swang of its joints.
My bag jumps off after a piggyback ride after school.
As I open the fridge it breathes cold air on to my face.
I pick up the blushing chicken then put it under the sweating tap.
The tap stops sweating and the towel volunteers to dry the chicken.
The salad is looks sick due to its green colour and decides to dress itself.
My angry oven starts to heat up.
It starts to cough as I was caught up.
The meat is screaming for itself to run out.
My kettle is screeching for me to use its spout.
Its all a disaster I’m starting to pout.
My tea is shivering and so is my head.
I’m feeling defeated I’m going to bed.
I wake up in the morning, my clock starts to shout I know what it’s saying “its time to get out”.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!