Heart Thrilling Netball Game

Heart thrilling netball game!
The crowd was roaring the score was a point difference; New Zealand was up by a point. All of the Australian players were sweaty and puffed out. They had a bit of energy to fight back. Australia had the centre pass ready to get another goal. We were cheering hard all the way for Australia. Even Mum was. I was sitting on the edge of my seat wondering who would win. We got a goal, it was a draw!! My heart was pumping. New Zealand passed. They set up a play and scored a goal. That goal made the whole game different. I wasn’t happy at all. I slumped back into my seat and thought maybe next time I should wear my wig and face paint also cheerer louder and it might encourage them more next time.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!