Nature Eats Me


I was riding my bike down the extremely steep hill, I couldn’t stop I was riding faster than a cheetah, I thought I was riding faster than wind.it as when I got to the bottom the fun stopped and the hell gates had just opened.as I was riding I past so many trees and there was no breaks on this bike. I had never seen so much green grass there were acres and acres worth. I fell, I fell really hard it was as if a 50kg rock fell on me, there was blood there was a lot of blood I was lonely as my mouth is stuffed with grass.it was as if I ran into something green and it hit me with extremely powerful force it was bad really bad my day couldn’t of got any worse.it was as if my life was over and not one person no one but me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!