Dads Will Do Anything!!!

Dads will do anything! They will embarrass you and themselves.They'll run around yelling random things but mostly they will be so over protective of you.

Whatever you do they wont let you go. You never know what they will be planning. They could plan to handcuff you to the couch or lock you in your bedroom. And yet i think will my dad ever cough up the key??? As you think of going out with your friends, doubt fills your body and you say to yourself with sarcasm,
" Good idea, but dad will never let me leave the house." and you think about what would happen if you say to your dad,
"DAD!!! I'm going out- bye." you hear fast and loud steps come down the stairs then the next thing you know your own father is tackling you to the ground yelling,
"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!" but when he sets you free he sends you to your room, you sigh and with your back slouched you walk up the stairs and slam your door behind you.

In your bedroom your imagination runs wild, you what your dad will do. Your mind is everywhere, you think he will lock your door and put 27 padlocks on it. Your dad could put you in a tower or house with no windows or doors. Then worry fills your body, as the air gets denser, and the walls start closing in. As you think these are your last minutes, the wall on your left smashes, and your father swings in on a vine.You did know he would look out for you in the end.

Have you ever wondered what it's like inside your dads head? Well I believe it's full of weird chemicals that make his brain go really FUZZY!!! But thats not all I have wondered, why are dads so over protective of us, all the time. Well now i know it's because they care about us, day and night.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!