Day 1 Of The Car Rally

I was a little shaky at first but then something amazing happened to my car…

I was late for the car rally! The starter was about to say Ready Set Go in one minute and I was five minutes away from the race! 5 4 3 2 1 but just before it went to 0 the car went funny and it started bumping fast and it went even faster and faster and faster and faster until ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My car went up to 1000 kph!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I couldn’t see anything and the steering wheel was going crazy and suddenly my foot went on the brake and my car stopped and I was at the car rally. “Zero GO” said the starter so I released the brakes and I went up to 220 kph because I couldn’t go 1000 kph anymore how weird!

I was in the lead but I looked back and I saw Zak’s car going 300 kph he was not far back but then OH NO! Zac overtook me. I tried overtaking but when I turned right or left to overtake him he would turn right or left aswell. So what I did was I saw this weird button so I pressed it and then I started flying then I saw this other weird button so I pressed it WOW! It was a rocket booster so I went fast like a jet. So what I did was I flew up very high so Zac couldn’t see me then I flew past Zac by 50 metres and then I landed at the motel!



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!