End Of This World...

Puffy grey clouds came gushing in the delicate sky, eliminating any inch of sunshine coming to earth. Trees of the sacred land had fallen and torn to pieces. Is this the end of the world? Will mankind perish?

Cold and frozen winds were coming from the south, very heavily. Birds and insects fell flat to the ground as the wind blew by. Big buildings were somewhat demolished by this insane set of winds. Was it that poisonous that it killed all birds and insects? What in the world was going on!

The streets of the world were silent, no one was sighted on the streets. Fresh green leaves turned charcoal black. It was said if anyone left their house they would become dust! what is going on here? Is God taking a teaching our puny lives a lesson?

Terror in the north, terror in the south, terror in the east, terror in the west. We're overthrown with destruction! Where is the key that we are not able to see...?

This is it, this is the end of this world...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!