Under The Ocean

I’m Tina and I love scuba diving but today I discovered a different side of the ocean. This is the beginning of my underwater journey. I dive into the deep ocean, looking at the colorful coral, they are shaped as different, unique things like deer antlers, stars and more. I see a rock fish chomping down seaweed. I quietly laugh,I see bubbles floating above me. I look back down. I see a school of fish covered in rainbow skin. They are swimming gracefully. Sea animals that will not harm me, they come close to my jumpsuit. They could almost touch me. Something’s wrong! My oxygen tank is running low fast. I don’t have time to experience the rest of the new world so I say goodbye. I swim back up to the boat. I keep having flashbacks of the world I've discovered, a magical world that I will revisit soon. This is the end of my underwater story.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!