I Am 'One'

I am 'One'

Im always that person. The one who is picked last, the one who never gets a go. That one person who is always left out. That one person who ALWAYS MISSES OUT! Its very depressing when you are left alone, in the corner, doing nothing but crying in the lonliess of a shadow. When we play a sport, no one picks me, i never get to play. When they ask for a volunteer, im the one who never gets picked. When you do roles in plays and everyone gets a go, everyone thinks i had a go but i didnt. Why? I sometimes wonder...am i that one who has problems? Am i the one who is gross? NO IM NOT! I am One. Well, that not my real name but everyone calls me it. They call me it because they have freedom, in doing whatever they like. Not me though, i dont have freedom, i live here, at the boarding school area. At this school they give us slop for breakfast, slop for lunch, and SLOP for dinner! Sadly, the boarding school just opened and im the only one in it. They havent raised enough money for the boarding school to eat, use water OR go out places. Im stuck in a crummy room with a broken toilet, no electricity , no gas, and no water. Its winter time right now. I get freezing in this place. I cant be free'd. My parents force me to get a good education but how can i here at Muscleeine High?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!