Jack Goes In The Factory

“Stop," said Jack's parents, but he didn’t listen to them. Jack was a 12 year boy who was tall like an elephant. His eyes were blue like blueberries. Today he was wearing green shorts and a green shirt. Jack was skinny like a stick and his hair was white like clouds. Jack was very cheeky and very, very naughty, loud and bossy.

Willy Wonka led the children and their parents to the jelly room. Inside the jelly room, they saw a giant jelly that was blue and purple. Jack could smell sweet jelly, it made him feel excited. Willy Wonka told the children about how the jelly was made. Jack reached over and touched the purple jelly.

Jack started jumping on the jelly. Because he was jumping too hard he got stuck. Because the jelly was blue, he started to turn blue.

The Oompa Loompas took Jack away to the colouring room. Wonka said to the Oompa Loompas, “Put him in the colouring machine. The machine is going to fix Jack.”

Later that day Jack left the factory, but he was still blue.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!