Wayne Wayne Goes Into The Popcorn Room

Wayne Wayne was a mean little boy. He was six years old and always got what he wanted.
on the day he visited the chocolate factory he wore a Man U shirt, as red as blood, white pants, whiter than the clouds. He had black hair, blacker than a bear and Wayne’s eyes were as red as blood. He felt amazed as they walked into the popcorn room.

Inside the popcorn room, they saw lots and lots of popcorn. Wayne saw a spa, inside the spa was hot, boiling popcorn. Wayne could smell, hot, boiling popcorn, he could smell butter on the delicious popcorn. Willy Wonka told the children about the cloud machine. He said that the Oompa Loompas climb a ladder and shoot popcorn from the clouds. It looks like it is raining popcorn from the sky. It is amazing said Mr Wonka. Wayne, reached over and touched the popcorn tree, he took a bite of some popcorn. It felt hot and was delicious.

Wayne saw another gigantic popcorn tree, just over the river. He jumped over the river and quickly climbed up the tree. Mr Wonka yelled up at Wayne, “Get down! It’s not ready yet!” Wayne didn’t listen and grabbed a whole bunch of popcorn from the tree and threw it in his mouth. Wayne suddenly turned into a piece of popcorn. Mr Wonka called the Oompa Loompas and said, “Take him to the normal room and pop him in the microwave for 10 minutes.”

The Oompa Loompas put Wayne in the microwave and set the timer. Wayne Wayne disappeared and ended up appearing back in his living room. His parents were shocked and ran out of the factory.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!