Paranormal Activity 4

The paranormal activity 4
It was a warm day I had nothing to do. So my sister Meg and I watched a movie. It was called paranormal activity 4. We started to watch the movie. I covered my eyes in fear. It was the first night on the movie. Everything was fine except the neighbour’s house had police lights flashing everywhere. Then the next day their neighbours mum went to hospital. So then that night they went into their tree house because the girl Alice wanted to be rescued by her boyfriend. The boy went up into the tree house and turned around and the neighbour’s son Rodney was standing in the corner. The next day Rodney told them that he had to stay at their place. That night they realised that Rodney had an imaginary friend. He was always talking to him at night and whiett got scared. Boom, Boom. The girl had heard a noise. She went down stairs and there Rodney was talking to his imaginary friend. Whoosh. Soon then something white swished past Rodney. Rodney and Alice started to run. Alice started to yell “Rodney what’s happening Rodney” Then they all went back to bed. The next night the dad was awake and he heard a loud bang the sharp knife had fallen right in front of the camera the dad got a big scare and jumped. He picked up the knife. Suddenly the mum rushed down stair to see what was going on. The dad explained the mum never believed him. Then he put the knife down. He watched T.V for a while and then went back to bed. My sister and I we‘re too scared to watch the rest. We heard a scream coming from Nellie’s bedroom. They were watching the same movie as we were. We ran into their room. It was up to the part were Alice was in the house whiett screamed she was walking out the door. Katie walked around the corner and bolted at her. She quickly jumped out the window and then she saw whiett. He had turned into zombie. She turned around and bang a whole heap of zombies ran at her. We screamed in fear and then ran out of there bedroom. Now we have nightmares for life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!