Camp Goes Bad

Rex’s Dad said if we get site set up we will go cliff jumping.
Rex’s Dad Josh once we had lunch we will go cliff jumping. But you, said we will go cliff jumping after we set up site. Dad saw a cliff and did not tell Rex. But then Mum saw it and told Rex to go see how deep and high the cliff was. Then he, said it is fine I will jump in now. NOO!!
Then Mum said to Josh the water is very dirty can you see him no! I can’t see him. Mum said he has been down for a long time that is true Dad said. Then he came up in tears he did not tell Mum Or Dad what was wrong! So they had to call, a helicopter Rx went. Away for about a day .Not Mum or Dad could come wit, him Mum and, Dad were upset he could only talk to Mum and Dad over the phone. But then the hospital said he will surgery Mum and Dad, said what dose he need down he need’s his finger and toe fixed he will be back in your safe. Hands tomorrow we will bring him back in a helicopter.
Rex came back the next day and when he came back he asked to go cliff!! Jumping it made Mum and Dad laugh Mum said why don’t we go for a nice relaxing swim then Dad butted in. And said we could go fishing Rex said I will do both first Dad I want to go swimming is that alright with you he said yes it is said Dad so Rex went for a nice swim.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!