Making New Friends

Making new friends
There was a young girl and she was 9yrs old, her name was Emma. Every day at school she got bullied. Emma was a lonely girl and she didn’t sit next to anybody in class or out of class. the next week she had a new girl in her class and her name was Bella. Bella and Emma became best friends. At lunch Emma asked Bella if she wanted a sleepover.
That night she went to Emma’s for a sleepover. The very first thing they did was to go into the pool and she had a lot of fun and then Emma and Bella went to do their nails. Emma had blue and Bella had green, they had a lot of fun. So that night Bella and Emma watched the movie paranormal activity 4 they were scared like a quarter way through they herd something in the kitchen and they were scared the light turned on……..
But it was only her dad getting some ice-cream. So then they went back to their movie. Like 5 minutes they herd even bigger bangs then what here dad made it was like crash bang boom splat they didn’t look. After that they saw the TV turned off now they were scared they were goanna get the control and it was in the kitchen that it was in there, so Emma turned on the light and then Emma saw the food cupboard door open food all over the ground now she was really scared. Bella saw the front door slam shut Emma and Bella were crying but not loud enough to wake up her dad. Emma was trying to be brave enough to turn back the TV back on so she died she was really brave she wanted to see the ghost so she saw the ghost Emma was really scared and she didn’t know what to do so then Emma ghost spray then sprayed the ghost away and it was morning. Emma and Bella woke up her dad and she thought that was the best night ever. So then Emma and Bella went to sleep and they were really tiered in the morning they didn’t wake up till 12:00 that day. Emma’s dad had to wake them up because Bella’s mum was there to pick up Bella and Emma because Emma was going to Bella s for a sleepover they would had never watched paranormal activity 4 again.
And then she woke up

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!